Aerial Photo Scotts Head NSW Aerial Photography
px 2750 x 1833 @ 300 dpi
cm 23.28 x 15.52 @ 300 dpi
Notify me when back in stock
|Photo Date||06. 04. 2018|
More about this aerial photograph
More From Scotts Head
Have a Request
Or need commissioned aerial photography work done then pleaseGet in Touch
Photographic Print Only
The image is printed on high quality archival photo paper & delivered as a rolled up photo... Ready for you to mount or frame at your local picture framer.
The image is printed onto high quality photo canvas using archival inks, coated with a protective layer, stretched onto a 40mm artframe & supplied ready to hang on your wall.
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Skyepics.com.au Pty Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 82 California Drive Oxenford Qld 4210 Australia. Our ABN is 54 146 692 153. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Be assured your personal details will remain personal!…under no circumstances will we betray your confidence by selling or distributing your details to a third party.
At Skyepics we understand the very real concerns people have in regard to online fraud. Utilizing the experience of ematters & the NAB to provide our online payment service ensures your details are kept very safe… Your credit card details are not sighted by us or stored in any form by us & are processed in the most secure online environment available.
Skyepics is a very cost effective way to source high quality aerial photos either as royalty free digital files or enlargements. Image costs will vary depending on file size, enlargement options & the cost of image capture. All prices include GST.
Please choose your photo(s) carefully when you are ordering images to purchase as digital files, as Skyepics cannot be held responsible for any incorrectly ordered images. Unfortunately once you have a digital file you can't just give it back as there is no way for us to verify that all copies have been permanently deleted… so choose carefully, as there can be no return or refund offered!
Hard Copy Enlargements
At Skyepics, we have a very simple philosophy in regard to providing goods to you, the customer… “Get it right the first time!” Our firm desire is to do this, supplying you with the very best in friendly service and quality products, delivered quickly without damage. But every now and then, things don't always go as planned… Loss, damage or destruction in transit is unlikely, however all goods are delivered including travel insurance against such things. Be careful when receiving your delivery to check for damage before you sign for any goods received… once signed for it's your responsibility. If you do experience a problem, either by us sending an incorrect product or delivery damage, please let us know so that we can fix it quickly.
Skyepics digital images are sold exclusively for advertising, promotional & domestic use only, & are licensed for an indefinite period to the person or business that purchased the license.
While a fee is required for the purchase of the image(s), the image(s) & copyright remain the sole property of Skyepics.com.au Pty Ltd, & it is a condition of sale that the image(s) are:
- not on-sold for financial gain in any form (whether hard copy or electronic) either in part or in its entirety
- retained by you the licensee & are not gifted or distributed (other than the entitlements outlined below) to third parties in any form, (whether electronic or hardcopy) either in part or in its entirety.
However, payment of the license fee entitles the purchaser to use the image(s) in the following ways:
- advertising and promotional projects, including printed materials, product packaging, presentations, film and video presentations, commercials, catalogues, brochures, promotional greeting cards and promotional postcards. (but not for resale or license)
- entertainment applications, including magazines, newspapers, editorials, newsletters, and video broadcast.
- online or electronic publications, including web pages to a maximum of 2000 pixels wide.
- hardcopy prints, posters, roadside billboards & vehicular signage and other reproductions for personal use or promotional purposes outlined in (1) above.
It is not a requirement to acknowledge Skyepics.com.au as the copyright holder, but to do so would be very much appreciated where possible.
Good News… Skyepics Video Clips are licensed for perpetual use on a Royalty Free basis! This means that there are no ongoing fees required for continued use by the person, business or entity that entered into contract with Skyepics by purchasing our content. However like most good things in life, there are some rules and conditions that need to be followed and adhered to as a condition of use.
Conditions & Obligations
1/ At all times Skyepics remains the exclusive copyright holder of all content made available on Skyepics.com.au.
2/ When purchasing a Skyepics Video Clip you ‘the client’ agree to abide by the terms and conditions as outlined here.
3/ You the ‘The Client’ do not have the right to gift, re-license, re-distribute or re-sell any Skyepics video clip(s) to any third party person, business or entity either in part or its entirety except under the conditions as outlined below. To do so breaches copyright law and leaves you open to prosecution.
4/ When purchasing a Skyepics Video Clip there is no requirement for you ‘the client’ to acknowledge Skyepics as the copyright holder, however to do so would definitely be appreciated.
At Skyepics we understand the very real concerns people have in regard to online fraud. Utilizing the experience of the NAB, Paypal & other services to facilitate our online payment ensures your details are kept very safe… Your credit card details are not sighted by us or stored in any form by us & are processed in the most secure online environment available.
As soon as payment has been confirmed, all digital files will be delivered instantly via the download area of your account. Follow the links in the checkout, or the confirmation emails.
See FAQ’s for more information on downloading digital files.
Enlargement Orders… please allow the following production times.
- Print Only – up to 5 working days plus delivery time.
- For Stretched canvas – up to 10 working days plus delivery time.
These can be accommodated if required. Contact us on 1300 737 767 with your requirements.
All digital images are supplied as high quality (low compression) jpeg files & have an embedded sRGB or Adobe98 (8-bit) colour space. Videos as high quality .mp4 files