Search Tips to Find Content Faster
If you want images that cover a particular location, & you know the address…
… Simply start typing the address (including the street number), then choose the correct one from the drop down list provided.
If we have images that cover that site, they will be displayed.
This is our default search method & the simplest way to find the most relevant content for a very specific location like a full property address. To search.
- Make sure the address option is selected
- Type in the full street address including the street number (or suburb for a broad search) then select the correct address from the drop down list as google displays the options… hit the enter key.
- That’s it… if we have images or stock video for that address / location they will be displayed.
The map search works great if you need to find images for a specific location without an address. (or with an address if you like) To search.
- Make sure the map option is selected.
- Type in a broad search term like Brisbane.
- Google will drop a pin on the Map & display all the images we have for that location.
- You can now click on other areas of the map to reveal images for that location instead… like the Gabba or the Story Bridge.
- Try it out… call me if you still need help.
This method works well if you want to browse through all the photos we have for a suburb.
- Simply select the ‘Suburb’ search option.
- Then click on ‘Choose Suburb’ reveal the directory lists & work your way through them as required.
- Good luck… call me if you still need help.
Use this method to search for a specific term.
- Make sure that the keyword option is selected.
- Type in a keyword like ‘Port Stephens’ to reveal all the images we have for that area.
Use the filter to fine tune the search results
- Define a Category
- Sort newest to oldest
- Show closeups or high altitude images only
- Choose which year (or years) you’d like displayed