Aerial Photos FAQ
1. In what format do you supply your digital files?
We supply all still images as low compression (high quality) jpegs. Video clips as high quality .mp4 files
Aerial Photo Technical Information
All digital images are supplied as high quality jpeg files & have an embedded sRGB 8-bit colour space.
- Size… Skyepics File Name
- Pixels | cm’s… The size of the image in either the pixel dimension & dpi (dots per inch)… or in cm’s & dpi.
- Price… Cost per image.
- Enlargements… Print & mounting options.
2. Will the water mark logos be removed if I purchase a digital file?
Yes. All watermarks will be removed besides one very small Skyepics logo in the bottom left hand corner.
3. If I purchase the wrong image as a digital file, can I swap it for another one?
Unfortunately no, once you have a digital file you can’t just give it back as there is no way for us to verify that all copies have been permanently deleted, so choose carefully.
4. How long will it take to get my photos or video clips that I’ve ordered as digital files?
All digital media is now preloaded on our server, which means that digital images or video clips should be available to download from your account area as soon as order payment has been confirmed.
5. If I purchase a digital image or video clip do I own the copyright?
No, all rights remain with Skyepics.
6. What am I allowed to do with a digital image?
Please see our License Info.
7. Do I have to pay a freight charge on digital files?
No, delivery online its free via the download area in your account.
8. Is GST included?
GST is added at the shopping cart stage.
9. Can I get a discount if I purchase lots of photos?
Yes, you can save up to 76% by purchasing one of our Prepaid Credit Packs.