Skyepics digital images are sold exclusively for advertising, promotional & domestic use only, & are licensed for an indefinite period to the person or business that purchased the license.
While a fee is required for the purchase of the image(s), the image(s) & copyright remain the sole property of Skyepics.com.au Pty Ltd, & it is a condition of sale that the image(s) are:
- Not on-sold for financial gain in any form (whether hard copy or electronic) either in part or in its entirety
- Retained by you the licensee & are not gifted or distributed (other than the entitlements outlined below) to third parties in any form, (whether electronic or hardcopy) either in part or in its entirety.
However, payment of the license fee entitles the purchaser to use the image(s) in the following ways:
- Advertising and promotional projects, including printed materials, product packaging, presentations, film and video presentations, commercials, catalogues, brochures, promotional greeting cards and promotional postcards. (but not for resale or license)
- Entertainment applications, including magazines, newspapers, editorials, newsletters, and video broadcast.
- Online or electronic publications, including web pages to a maximum of 2000 pixels wide.
- Hardcopy posters, roadside billboards & vehicular signage and other reproductions for promotional purposes outlined in (1) above.
It is not a requirement to acknowledge Skyepics.com.au as the copyright holder, but to do so would be very much appreciated where possible.
Good News... Skyepics Video Clips are licensed for perpetual use on a Royalty Free basis! This means that there are no ongoing fees required for continued use by the person, business or entity that entered into contract with Skyepics by purchasing our content.
However like most good things in life, there are some rules and conditions that need to be followed and adhered to as a condition of use.
Conditions & Obligations
- At all times Skyepics remains the exclusive copyright holder of all content made available on Skyepics.com.au.
- When purchasing a Skyepics Video Clip you ‘the client’ agree to abide by the terms and conditions as outlined here.
- You the ‘The Client’ do not have the right to gift, re-license, re-distribute or re-sell any Skyepics video clip(s) to any third party person, business or entity either in part or its entirety except under the conditions as outlined below. To do so breaches copyright law and leaves you open to prosecution.
- When purchasing a Skyepics Video Clip there is no requirement for you ‘the client’ to acknowledge Skyepics as the copyright holder, however to do so would definitely be appreciated.
Payment of the license fee entitles the purchaser to use the video content in the following ways:
- The content can be used for inclusion in all ‘in house’ presentations.
- The content may be used in edited or complete form for broadcast on TV or web-based news services.
- The content may be used in edited or complete form.The content may be altered to fit in with artistic requirements.
- The content may be incorporated into larger presentations or commercials where the Skyepics content is just a small part of the overall compilation.